- My Rating: [B], I gave it a (3.5 of 5) on Ratebeer.com
TL:DR – “super clean tangerine citrus w/ light malt backbone, stealth bitterness for an IPA”
60 Minute IPA – Dogfish Head Craft Brewery, 6% ABV, 12 fl.oz., (Milton, Delaware, USA)
- Style: India Pale Ale
- Taste: tangerine sweet barley malt clean non-bitter
- Where I got it : World Market / Santa Monica
- How much: $1.96 USD / $2.55 CAD – 12 fl.oz., March 2018
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: No
- Recommended: not especially
- What made an impression: super clean
Visual: Pours translucent golden orange without much of a head, ringed retention, barely an island, a few bubbles here and there, uneventful.
Nose: citrusy hopped grainy barley malt, honey, musky. (lvl-3)-pungency.
Attack: light crisp, malty body
Mid-palate: (lvl-4-sweetness), juicy tangerine hop oils, sweet bready malt backbone
Finish: residual liquid barley malt, ultra-subtle bitterness, slight resiny.
Summary: So clean and smooth that it’s almost boring; Meaning, each sip is reliably balanced and serene. Nothing special visually or aromatically. Flavours won’t wow you.