- My Rating: [C+], I gave it a (2.9 of 5) on Ratebeer.com
Men’s Room Original Red – Elysian Brewing (AB-InBev), 5.6% ABV, 12 fl.oz., (Seattle, Washington, USA)
on the front-right label:
“Brewed for The Mens Room radio show on 99.9 KISW The Rock of Seattle, Mens Room Red is amber in color with a light hop aroma and toasty finish.”
- Style: American Pale Ale
- Taste: Crisp resiny hopped bitter metallic toasted barley malt
- Where I got it : Traded with my brother
- How much: priceless, sometime in 2015
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: no
- Would I recommend this to beer aficionados: nope
Visual: Pours clear brown-amber without much of a head, a thin layer of retention, clusters of steady streams.
Nose: sweet light toasted barley malt (lvl-5)-pungency
Attack: quenching crisp bite
Mid-palate: immediate resiny bitter hops, smooth tingly CO2, (lvl-3-sweetness), bittersweet metallic toasted barley malt
Finish: hints of grassiness, residual grainy dry malt
Summary: Rather simple, short length and quenching mouthfeel – not terribly interesting. A bit above average but not worth seeking out.