- My Rating: [B], I gave it a (3.6 of 5) on Ratebeer.com
Saison Rustique – Brasserie Dunham, 6% ABV – 38 IBU – 750 ml., (Dunham, Quebec, Canada)
- Style: Saison
- Taste: Floral peachy prickly wheat malt stealth bitter hops
- Where I got it : Legacy Liquor / Vancouver
- How much: $12.80 CAD (after 5% off) – 750 ml., May 2016
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: no
- Would I recommend this to beer aficionados: good quality beer
Visual: Pours cloudy light orange with a large lasting fine foamy head with sticky lacing, fantastic layer of retention, suspended sediment.
Nose: banana wheat malt, peach, light chamomile, (lvl-3)-pungency
Attack: crisp, background acidity
Mid-palate: background sour, subtle funk, (lvl-3-sweetness), prickly spices, tangy peachy-banana wheat malt,
Finish: stealth bitter hops
Summary: Supremely drinkable and goes very nice with a meal. Good complexity with the fruity peach flavour being the standout.