- My Rating: [C+], I gave it a (3 of 5) on Ratebeer.com
Little Dry – Left Field Cider Co., 6.5% ABV, 500ml, (Logan Lake, BC, Canada) (*local BC craft cider*)
the back label:
- Style: (off-dry) Apple Cider
- Taste: Dense apple juice off-dry sour tangy acidic cloying
- Where I got it : Legacy Liquor / Vancouver
- How much: $8 CAD (after 10% off) – 500ml., June 2012
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: no
- Would I recommend this to cider aficionados: no
Visual: Pours light straw yellow without a significant head, ringed micro bubbles, spread out steady streams.
Nose: apple juice, apple flesh, light musky, (lvl-7)-pungency
Attack: super crisp-large CO2 bubbles fizzy
Mid-palate: dense apple juice, sour-tangy, medium tart, cloying (lvl-4)-sweetness & acidity
Finish: lingering acidity, sticky gums, fruity apple exhale.
Summary: Straightforward clean apple juice flavour with a sour-acidic backbone. The taste is bright and drinkable but nothing too memorable or enticing here. Only decent.