- My Rating: [C+]
Snapple Spiked Peach Tea Vodka, 5.5% ABV, 458ml, (USA)
Ingredients: water, sugar, vodka, citric acid, tea, natural flavour.
- Style: (vodka, tea) Cooler
- Taste: Candy fuzzy peach weak tea hidden vodka light cloying
- Where I got it : BC Liquor Stores
- How much: $3.50 CAD – 458ml., June 2015
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: no
- Would I recommend this for parties: yes
Visual: Pours clear light brownish orange with no head and super micro bubbles around the perimeter, zero activity.
Nose: vodka covered up by weak peach tea, somewhat plasticky. (lvl-5)-pungency
Attack: thick viscosity, very low carbonation
Mid-palate: (lvl-6)-sweetness (MAIN) fruity candy peach (fuzzy peach), sweetened Snapple iced tea
Finish: mildly cloying, residual tea aromas, slight ethanol hit, light enjoyable sugar rush.
Summary: If you’re a fan of Snapple and sweetened iced teas, chances are you’ll like this. Very drinkable and easy on the palate with only minor alcohol detection. Not particularly complex or special, just a good recipe.