- My Rating: [B-]
Alcoholic Cloudy Lemonade – Hooper’s, 4.0% ABV, 500ml., (London, Brighton, UK)
Ingredients: water, alcohol, sugar, lemon juice (5%), natural lemon flavour, citric acid, ascorbic acid, colour (E160A)”
- Style: (Lemonade) Fruit Cooler
- Taste: Undetectable alcoholic fizzy lemon squash
- Where I got it : BC Liquor Stores
- How much: $4 – 500ml., August 2014
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: no
- Would I recommend this at drinking parties: yeah pretty good flavour
Visual: Pours cloudy pale white-yellow with lots of bubbles in the glass and lots of soda-like activity.
Nose: clean lemonade soda. Enticing. (lvl-7)-pungency
Attack: soda fizziness
Mid-palate: medium sour-puckery, (lvl-7)-sweetness, (MAIN) lemonade
Finish: burpy, lemon peel + oils, mild alcohol bitterness detection, tart lemon finish.
Summary: Decent medium bodied lemon flavour; it drinks like a Fentiman’s Victorian Lemonade or a San Pellegrino Limonata. You can barely taste any alcohol in this one.