- My Rating: [C], I gave it a 2.4 of 5 on Ratebeer.com
Orion Premium Draft – Orion Breweries, 5% ABV, 334ml., (Okinawa, Japan
- Style: Pale Lager
- Taste: clean liquid sweet barley malt
- Where I got it : Brewery Creek
- How much: $5 (after 10% off) – 334ml., September 2012
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: no
- Would I recommend this to beer aficionados: no
Visual: Pours rich golden amber with barley any head, a thin layer of micro retention, lots of fast singular streams.
Nose: barely anything, a bit of hay/straw. (lvl-2)-pungency
Attack: liquid malt sweetness
Mid-palate: (lvl-5)-sweetness, (MAIN) barley malt, straw,
Finish: crisp, trace amounts of hopped bitterness, light clean barley malt finish.
Summary: Very clean and nicely sweet. No complexity but a good hot meal beer.