- My Rating: B-
Zinnebir – Brasserie de la Senne, 5.8% ABV – 33cl., (Brussels, Belgium)
- Style: (hoppy) Belgian Ale
- Taste: Cream-fizzy sweet apricot malt bitter grapefruit
- Where I got it : 16th St. Liquor
How much: $5 (after 10% off) – 33cl., September 2013
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: no
- Would I recommend this to beer aficionados:
Visual: Pours cloudy golden orange with a small uneven foamy head, a thin layer of retention, lots of sticky lacing, lots of small streams, sediment in the last few drops.
Nose: floral stonefruit malts, (lvl-3)-pungency
Attack: incoming sharp bitter hops
Mid-palate: (lvl-4)-sweetness, creamy-light fizzy texture, (MAIN) grassy malts, apricot
Finish: sharp bitter grapefruit hoppy dry finish
Summary: A good balanced brew with nice texture, bitterness, flavour and fruitiness.