Kopparberg Cider with Strawberry & Lime, 4.5% ABV, (Sweden)
Ingredients: fermented apples, juice (apple, elderberry & strawberry), sugar, flavourings, acidifiers.
- My Rating: B-
- Why I like it: fruity and easy-drinking
- Where I got it: Legacy Liquor Store
- How much: $3.40 (after 10%), June 2012
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: no
- Would I recommend this to cider aficionados: yah, mildly
Tasting notes: pours clear bright pink with lots of slow moving CO2. A lot of strawberry on the nose. Pleasant sugary sweetness (7/10) up front with a predominantly candied strawberry flavour, apple juice in the mids, and mild lime sourness. This gave heartburn but I heartburn easily.