Innis & Gunn Triple Matured (99 days), 7.2% ABV, (Scotland)
- My Rating: B+
- Why I like it: sweet smooth caramel
- Where I got it: Sherbrooke
- How much: $5.50 (after 10%), 33cl, May/2012
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: yah this is solid
- Would I recommend this to beer aficionados: yes
Tasting notes: pours cola brown with barely any head, thin ringed retention, micro CO2. Medium caramel malts on the nose. Super clean and balanced taste of sweet caramel malts, cola, light coffee, toffee, amaretto, cocoa, and ends with a light bittersweet finish. Medium complexity, medium depth, great transitions, good carry, excellent drinkability. An excellent beer and a definite go-to as a recommendation.