Moscato d’Asti 2008 – Enrico Serafino, 5.5% ABV, (Italy)
- My Rating: B
- Why I like it: ultra-clean pure and clean flavour
- Where I got it: Legacy Liquor, 01/2012
- How much: $25 (after 10%), 750ml
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: No
- Would I recommend this to wine afficianados: Yes
Tasting Notes (chilled): pours an exceptionally clear light golden yellow with countable bubbles that quickly dissipate. Light aromas of apple on the nose. Drinks close to apple juice viscosity, strong aromas of red apple, Persian lime, pear, white table grapes, notes of lychee, with a balanced 5/10-level sweetness. Great drinkability, although the 2nd glass is slightly sweeter than the 1st. Recommended.