シークァーサーのお酒 – 南の果実 (Miyakobijin), 10% ABV, (Japan)
- My Rating: C+
- Why it’s not awesome: strong alcohol (sake) taste
- Where I got it: Tokyo, Jan 2012
- How much: ￥1000 ($13), 500ml
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: No
- Would I recommend this to liquor afficianados: No
Tasting Notes (straight, chilled): pours cloudy lime juice colour, slightly thicker than water viscosity. Strong lime and calamansi on the nose. Strong alcohol (from the sake) taste from start to finish muddles the overall experience. Flavours consist of half 5/10 sour lime, aromatic calamansi, bitter lime peel, 2/10 tart finish.