Woody’s Refresher – 5% ABV, (England, UK)
On the back label:
“Our original recipe is blended with triple distilled vodka to create a sparkling cooler with a unique taste”
- My Rating: C+
- Why I like it: fruity sweet without much alcohol flavour
- Where I got it: Brewery Creek
- How much: <$15 for a 4pack, Summer 2010
- Do I love this enough to drink it again: No
- Would I recommend this to beer afficianados: No
Tasting Notes: cool electric pink colour, tastes fruity like strawberries-raspberries. Good sweetness level and quite refreshing. 100% unnatural but not cloying or offensive on the palate. Good for a cooler. I like their sarsparilla more.
2nd tasting (Sept/2012): Rating: C, pours cotton candy pink, no head no CO2. Smells a bit of Listerine on the nose. Med-high sweetness, tastes of cream soda, strawberry/cherry, finishes slightly cloying and Listerine.